Synthetic Sticker Without Die Cut
What is Synthectic Sticker?
Synthetic papers are specially treated plastic films designed to be used by most printing processes. Synthetic paper labels are matte white, high opacity polypropylene film which features good strength and durability as well as good moisture and chemical synthesis paper labels, white synthetic paper labels, white synthetic paper thermal transfer labels and custom printed synthetic paper labels.
Cosmetic Bottle Labels
Danger Warning Labels
Electronic Products Labels
The synthetic face stock can be recycled and reused, and causes no harmful material or pollution to the environment. Special formulated top coating is suitable for printing with various types of ink.
Synthetic paper labels applications
Synthetic paper labels are waterproof, weatherproof, durability and tear strength. Whether your application requires extended outdoor durability, chemical resistance or tear resistance, our synthetic paper label is your best choice. Such as durable and waterproof wine labels, cosmetic labels, food and beverage bottle labels, car stickers, bumper stickers, caution labels, PAT testing labels and other outdoor products.
What is Die Cut
Die cut stickers are cut around the edge of your design through both the vinyl and backing paper layers. They can be any shape and are the most popular sticker.
- 1up (54mm x 90mm)
- 2up (108mm x 90mm)
- 3up (90mm x 162mm)
- 4up (108mm x 180mm)
Print Side: Single sided
Print Color: Full Color
Quantity: 50, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500, 3000, 3500, 4000, 4500, 5000, 5500, 6000, 6500, 7000, 7500, 8000, 8500, 9000, 9500, 10000.
Printing Time: 3 - 4 Working Days
How to Place Order
- Choose saiz required eg: "90mm x 54mm"
- Choose quantity required eg: "50"
- Choose your total set required eg: total 2 design required to print, choose Set "2", otherwise choose set "1"
- Click "Buy Now" for checkout process or you may "Add to Cart"
- Fill-up Shipping / Delivery Address
- Choose your Shipping method
- Choose your Payment method (eg: Online transfer, Credit Card, e-Wallet)
- Click on "Place order Now" and proceed for online Payment
How to Attach your Artwork
- Once place order
- Click "My Account"
- Click on order number recently place (eg: #1196)
- Scroll down and click on "Choose File"
- Choose file that you wanted to attach and click "Attach" (File can accept png, jpeg, jpg, and pdf)
- and Click "upload" and Save"
Alternate you may appoint us to design your mirrorkote sticker design. please click on link HERE for more details
Alternate you may send your artwork to our email at [email protected] by indicate your order number in subject. (File can accept png, jpeg, jpg,pdf and ai)